Important Links to Other Youth Resources

Youth Resource Links

Where Do I go For More Information?

  • If you are currently in the Foster Care System, you should contact your case worker for assistance. 
  • If you have aged out of foster care, you can contact an ILP Service Contractor in your area for services. 
  • You may also contact the Independent Living Coordinator, Nicole Nance at 775-684-4428 or email

    Who are the Independent Living Service Contractors in My Area?



    Step Up Program
    Clark County Social Service
    501 S. Rancho Drive, Unit #D-22
    Las Vegas, NV 89106
    (702) 455-0468


      Children's Cabinet
      Wilbur D. May Youth Center: Family and Youth Intervention
      777 Sinclair Street
      Reno, NV 89509
      (775) 352-8090


        Ron Wood Family Services
        2621 Northgate Ln. Ste. 62
        Carson City, NV 89706
        (775) 884-2269

          Maple Star of Nevada
          2363 N. 5th St Suite 102
          Elko, Nevada 89801
          (775) 738-2484

            Lyon County Human Services
            460 W. Main Street, Suite 110
            Fernley, NV 89408
            Phone: (775) 575-1703
            Fax: (775) 575-3373

              Nicole Nance, Independent Living Coordinator
              (775) 684-4428


              Vacant, Independent Living Specialist 

              (775) 684-4444

                Email Independent Living at